Monday, October 16, 2006

Pointless poll:

Actors - What role would most like to play and why?

Also - a reminder to get on your KTA Screening auditions. You can approach anyone on the faculty for help. Sooner is better. More is better.

And the deadline is NOV 1st!!! (Not yesterday as I saw in a panicked email) I have this from the highest authority.

See Tony or Patrick for exact details.


Back to the poll - what role would you like to play? And forget "gender". If Charlotte Cushman and Sarah Bernhardt can play Hamlet, the sky's the limit!

-enjoy

-MRH

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would enjoy playing Lord Voldemort from the Harry Potter series. He is such a complex character and has to display several emotions and conditions at once. He would be a great challenge and a fun character to attempt.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to say Falstaff. I think he would be a hillarious character to graple with and he is so dynamic and such a powerful presence on stage. He has always be a favorite of mine.


Sara Watson

Anonymous said...

Anne of Green Gables has been my dream role since I read the book in 6th grade. This desire stems from some potentially obvious reason, but I also think she's an interesting and challenging character.

Anonymous said...

I would love to play Annie Lockwood for Caroline B Cooney's "Time" series if it was ever made into a movie or play, but in the way of theater, I would love to play Beatrice from "Much Ado About Nothing" because I love that character or I would want to play Lizzie Bennett from "Pride and Prejudice" because she and I have a lot in common

Anonymous said...

Because i want to add to this i am going to say that i would love to be in Strindbergs, A Dream Play, and I would be anyone in that play. Any one

and Macbeth
and Bette Davis in The Bette Davis Story (which has yet to be done so someone should write it and I could play Bette).

But you are Blanche, you are...

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a role in the V-logs!!


~Tyshaun